- Features a pair of 15mm rods that are 12” long through the length of the baseplate;
- Attaches underneath the camera with 3/8-16 and ¼-20 screws;
- 4 points attachment to strongly secure the camera and for tripod plate attachment (3 x ¼-20 and 1x 3/8-16);
- Ratchet key knobs to reposition the rod bloc system;
- 5mm LW Rod System designed to respect the C200 optical center;
- 4 rubber pads at the top of the base to protect and securely sit your C200 Camera;
- Quickly unscrew the bottom section of the Baseplate with an Allen Key and you will obtain an Adaptor Plate featuring several ¼-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes, perfect to optimize your C200 camera balance on a Tripod, Gimbal or Drone;
- The Allen Key is easily accessible and securely magnet-fixed at the bottom of the Baseplate.
Extendable Top Handle
The handle grip frame is made from robust CNC machined aluminum and the finger grip is made from genuine Canadian maple wood for maximum comfort. The Canon c200 top handle is removable and you can quickly adjust and lock the handle length for an extension of approximately 3 inches from its original position in order to optimize the balance of your Canon C200 to your lens type.