The Pro200 Wireless HD Multifunctional Video Transmission System from Crystal Video Technologyfeatures HDMI and SDI connections and transmits up to 1080p60, 4:4:4, 10-bit video, with a latency of ≤1 ms, over a range of up to 655′ line-of-sight. The system uses the 5 GHz frequency (5150-5250 and 5725-5825 MHz in the US, which can be set manually; see Specs) and is designed with AES 128-bit encryption, providing a safe solution for live broadcasting.
Both the transmitter and receiver come with an L-series battery plate, support optional V-mount adapters, and can also be powered by included LEMO-to-D-Tap power adapters.
- Key Features
- HDMI and SDI input/output
- Up to 1080p60, 4:4:4, 10-bit video transmission
- 655′ line-of-sight transmission range
- ≤1 ms latency
- Manually assignable 5 GHz frequency (5150-5250 and 5725-5825 MHz in the US; see Specs)
- L-series battery plates
- Support for optional V-mount adapters
- Includes LEMO-to-D-Tap power adapters
- AES 128-bit encryption