Wireless, Wireless Transmitter
Swit CURVE 500 HDMI 500ft Wireless Transmission System
- The maximum transmission range is 500 feet/150 meters. It uses SWIT’s KUWI 5.1-5.9GHz wireless technology, which is not a “WiFi-based” transmission: it is much more reliable, with a low latency of only 30ms.
- They are entirely made out of aluminum.
- There are one HDMI input and one HDMI output ports on the transmitter, and two HDMI ports on the receiver. Also, there are two USB Type-C ports on both the transmitter and receiver.
- At the back of each unit, there are Sony NP-F type battery plates. On the sides, there is one 7-34V lockable DC input for powering the units out of a D-Tap battery.
- The SWIT CURVE500 supports signals up to 1080P at 60 frames per second.