Providing push button adjustment, the SHAPE 4-Axis Push Button Magic Arm with 1/4″-20 Mounting Screw allows you to quickly mount this accessory support arm to a 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole. You mount your 1/4″-20 accessory to the top of the arm, which features a small mounting platform with rubberized surface. The D-ring assembly enables you to securely tighten down the screw without using tools. The arm is 6.5″ long and features slotted D-rings mounting screws enabling you to either use a slotted screwdriver to tighten the screws, or finger-tighten using the D-ring.
The push button adjustment allows you to tilt the mounting platform forward or backward, and another push button provides you with pan adjustment to position your accessory just how you want it. This arrangement doesn’t require you to stress, strain, or worry when loosening or tightening the central lock-down arm common to most accessory arms. Additionally, each push button only controls one axis, so you don’t have to worry about your arm collapsing when you make an adjustment.
- This arm provides two distinct points of 360° pan articulation and two points of tilt articulation.
- The push button adjustment on each axis allows you to adjust a single axis at a time, instead of loosening all axes at the same time.
- You can attach the arm to any 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole.
- The arm is a fixed 6.5″ long.
- Made from CNC Machined and anodized aluminum, it is both lightweight and strong.