Providing push button adjustment, the SHAPE 4-Axis Push Button Magic Arm with 15mm Rod Bloc allows you to quickly mount this accessory support arm to your 15mm LWS support rods. You mount your 1/4″-20 accessory to the top of the arm, which features a small mounting platform with rubberized surface. The D-ring assembly enables you to securely tighten down the screw without using tools. The arm is 6.5″ long and incorporates a 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole at the bottom. The 15mm LWS snap-on rod clamp can mount onto your rod setup without having to remove any other mounted accessories. It also features a threaded mounting stud with a large thumbwheel for tightening the arm onto the rod clamp.
The push button adjustment allows you to tilt the mounting platform forward or backward, and another push button provides you with pan adjustment to position your accessory just how you want it. This arrangement doesn’t require you to stress, strain, or worry when loosening or tightening the central lock-down arm common to most accessory arms. Additionally, each push button only controls one axis, so you don’t have to worry about your arm collapsing when you make an adjustment.
- This arm provides two distinct points of 360° pan articulation and two points of tilt articulation.
- The push button adjustment on each axis allows you to adjust a single axis at a time, instead of loosening all axes at the same time.
- The snap-on rod clamp allows you to mount or unmount the clamp from your rods without having to remove any rod-mounted accessories.
- The rod clamp incorporates a spring-loaded locking lever that secures the arm and helps prevent any unwanted twist.
- You can attach the arm to the included rod clamp, or to any 1/4″-20 threaded mounting stud.
- The arm is a fixed 6.5″ long.
- Made from CNC Machined and anodized aluminum, it is both lightweight and strong.